1) Control Modes with Dual-position feedback
- Dual position FB control
- Synchronized operation control
Basic position and velocity control modes on SANMOTION servo systems have 2-degrees of freedom control. The new R3E AC servo amplifier “SANMOTION R ADVANCED MODEL” was built on previous designs to increase feedback response with inputs from the motor’s rotary encoder and external load encoders. The dual-position feedback compensation setting is used for full-closed control at motor stop or constant rotation, and for semi-closed control at accel/decel. The accuracy of its position control mode and the high response of its velocity control mode can be set to function together to enhance vibration suppression while maintaining high-speed servo performance.
2) Machine Vibration Resonance Suppression
- FF vibration suppression control (2 stage)
- Vibration suppression control for trajectory control
- Adaptive notch filter
3) Auto-tuning Servo Adjustment
- Auto-tuning response – 40 stages
- Servo adjustment support function
4) Start-up, Monitoring & Diagnosis Software
- Virtual motor operation
- Encoder/amplifier temperature monitor
- Power consumption monitor
- Drive recorder
The monitoring software allows you to set servo system parameters from a PC.
It also allows you to easily start up and run tests for the servo system.
Contact us for a consultation so we can learn more about your application and help engineer your system.