Custom Stepper Motor Designs
Connectors, cable ties, and plastic tubing can be added.
D-cuts, key grooves, and through holes can be added; and gears and pulleys can be mounted.
The shaft can also be hollowed to allow airflow or to pass lead wires through.
Rotating Damper, Mounting-side Damper
A damper can be added to reduce vibrations when rotating.
Decelerator, Encoder, Brake
- A decelerator can be added when a large high-load torque is required at low speeds.
- An encoder can be added in order to detect position and speed.
- A brake can be added to hold the position when the motor is stopped.
- These IP65 rated motors* have superior water and dust resistance and can be safely utilized in harsh or wet environments such as in food processing machines.
- The input voltage range of the motors is up to 250 VAC.
- Brake, encoder, and oil seal can be combined.
*Except for the shaft and the cable end.
- These stepping motors can be driven in a vacuum environment
without requiring a vacuum feedthrough. Use as vacuum-compatible actuators while retaining the stepping motor
benefits of easy high-precision open-loop control.
- We can customize for a wide range of environment pressures,
from low to ultra-high vacuums.
- Available baked at 200°C.
- Size is similar to that of typical stepping motors.
Intended Operating Pressure
- Ideal for the following applications. Contact us to discuss your particular application environment needs.
- Semiconductor manufacturing equipment
- Satellite robotics
- Electron microscopes
- Large-scale research facilities such as accelerators, synchrotron radiation analysis equipment, etc.
- 42 mm sq. to ø106 mm